RE: NS Segmentation errors and disappearing acks

This seemed to work and I no longer get segmentation errors, although
the acks still disappear from the trace file from time to time. I still
feel that there is problem somewhere, however I'm not able to duplicate
the symptoms with any regularity. If I find something definite I will
post it.

The "scoreboard too large" error was apparently caused by connecting a
SACK source to a non-SACK sink.

Thnx,

art mena
Boeing