Re: NAM running problem

Muhammad Adeel Rafiq wrote:
> Dear all
>
> I tried to run nam after installing. It installed ok but when I run it it
> gives the following message:
>
> nam: version conflict for package "Tcl": have 7.5, need 7.6
>
> I had installed tcl7.6 and not tcl7.5  and now I don't know what to do.

Prehaps if your installation is local and there is a global
installation with version 7.5 this could happen. If there is a global
installation and you want to use your local installation you can give
the configure script the argument --with-tcl=<path to your local source>

--
/Ingela

//The highway of life is always under construction. //