Run ns-2 simu a second time?

Hello ns-2 users,

can anybody give me a hint how to invoke a second simulation within the same
tcl-script? After destroying the (all?) objects for the first simulation, ns
crashes when invoking

	new DM $ns $n

for the second time ($ns being the newly created MultiSim object and $n being
a newly created node).
The error message is attached below.

Also, how do I tell ns-2 to properly delete all objects that were created
during the first simulation? Or do I have to keep track of all the objects
myself (as I do now) and delete them all seperately? How do I get to know
which objects were created by an ns-2 method (the interface hides the details)?

       Regards,

             -Chris.

error message produced:
=======================

class DM: constructor failed (invalid command name "_o9 _o71"): invalid
command name "_o9 _o71"
    while executing
"$ns get-nam-traceall"
    invoked from within
"set trace [$ns get-nam-traceall]..."
    (procedure "_o75" line 3)
    invoked from within
"$self namtrace-agent $agent"
    (procedure "_o75" line 21)
    invoked from within
"$Node attach $prune"
    (procedure "_o80" line 5)
    invoked from within
"$self initialize"
    (procedure "_o80" line 7)
    invoked from within
"_o80 init _o71 _o75"
    invoked from within
"DM create _o80 _o71 _o75"
    invoked from within
"if [catch "$className create $o $args" msg] {
if [string match "__FAILED_SHADOW_OBJECT_" $msg] {
delete $o
return ""
}
global errorInfo