Re: IGMP implemented in ns?

> hi,
>
> Can someone tell me whether the IGMP query and report for the end node
> for multicast is being implemented in ns?  Is there a notion of a 'leaf
> node' in ns?

Hi,

Currently there's no notion of igmp in ns, actually there's no clear
distinction between the hosts and the routers (every node can be thought
of as both,... e.g. like a unix workstation implementing multicast routing),

so currently the DR for a source/receiver is the same node to which it is
attached.

As for leaf node, it would be a 'leaf router' in ns,

Regards,
-A