ns-2 installation problem

Hi ,

	Thanks for Dr. Tony Lee for his suggestion, I am able to install the
otcl successfully, still getting the following problem while
installing 'ns-allinone'

error reported is:
-----------------

checking for Dbg.h... -I/usr/local/include
checking for libtcldbg... no
configure: error: Installation of tcldebug seems incomplete.
Please correct the problem or re-run with --with-tcldebug=no.

--------------
and before this

Xgraph is not installed
TclCL has been installed successfully!
install: xmkmf: not found
Can not create Makefile for xgraph !, but xgraph is an optional package,
continue ...
can any one reply me why I'm getting these errors and possible solution

thanks,

suresh
([email protected])