Limited number of flows for CBQ links?

Hi,

It seems like the flowid's for CBQ links can't be greater than 32. I
can bind flows to a CBQ class (with $cbqlink bind $cbqclass <flowid>)
with IDs of 1000 or higher without any problems, but when I send a flow
with an ID that is higher than 32, I get a segmentation fault or an
'unknown-flow' error (depending on the total number of flows that I
bind to a CBQ class, there also seems to be a limit for the total
number of flows) . It would be very limiting for large-scale
simulations to only be able to send 33 different flows. Is there a way
to solve this problem or am I simply doing something wrong?

Thanks,

Marc

--
Marc Greis                                     [email protected]