invalid command name ""

I just wrote a simple program. But met the following problem and I did
not know the way to check errors, Any help will be appreciated. The error
message is:
invalid command name ""
    while executing
"$flow set on-interval  $flowp(oninterval)"
    (procedure "creflow" line 10)
I am using Nsv1, and flow class is derived from Handler and NsObject.
In the command method, I called NsObject::command(...).

Are there anything I should pay attention to when I create a new "agent"?

Thanks.
--Zhenhai
Zhenhai Duan		      PhD student
[email protected]		      Department of Comp. Sci. and Eng.
Tel. 612-6267526(Office)      University of Minnesota
http://www.cs.umn.edu/~duan