Re: ns v2 port to win32

On Mon, 08 Jun 1998 13:58:55 -0000, Brad Williamson wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>  Please forgive me if this question has been answered before.
>
>  Has anyone ported ns v2 over to win32 using the gnuwin32 tools by
>cygnus?

No, but I would hope that it would ``just work'' since (Unix) ns
already uses autoconf which runs under gnuwin32.  Let me know what
happens if you try it out.

(In the interests of full disclosure, ns-2 does include an
(unsupported) makefile for MS Visual-C, so it should also build
natively under Windows.)

   -John Heidemann