Re: new agent

Hi Lamzouki,

One mistake that seems to be common is that when someone
writes a command method for their new agent, they miss
calling the parent class' command methods, so the last
line of your HelloAgent::command() method should be
``return Agent::command(argc, argv);''.

You might check if you have this problem.

Kannan

--
[email protected]
http://www.isi.edu/~kannan