Re: colours in nams

Hi Judith

Judith Mathewson wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> This is a really simple question that I am having trouble with in nams.
>
> I would like to make certain nodes of a different colour from the rest
> and I would like to do the same thing with links.  I was wondering how
> to do this,  I have tried with the following commands in the nam script
> file:
>
> ecolor $n1 $n2 green	# to make the link between n1 and n2 green
> ncolor $n1 red		# to make the node n1 red
>
> However none of these colours appear, all the nodes and links are in
> black.
> I would appreciate any help that anyone can offer.

I know you can color nodes by doing the following:

set node(0) [$ns node]
$node(0) color "blue"

You can color packets by setting a colorindex corresponding to the packts
flow ID to a certain color.

ex:
$ns color 1 red

set tcp [new Agent/TCP]
$tcp set fid_ 1

Will make the packets sent by this tcp agent red.

I don't know how to color the link :(

--
/Ingela

//The highway of life is always under construction. //