Wireless simulation with snoop

Hello every one!

I have a question about snoop, that I directed only to Giao before as
he is working with snoop and help me out before :). This time however I
haven't received any replay at all (there is proably a very good reason I
know 24 hours a day isn't allways enough ;)).

Maybe someone else knows? Well, I have a simulation that can be
described the following way:

    -----
   |     |
   |  0	 |--|
   |	 |  |
    -----   |

    -----   |
   |     |  |
   |  1	 |--| LAN
   |     |  |
    -----   |

    -----   |          -----
   |     |  |         |     |
   |  2	 |--|         |  3  |
   |	 |------------|     |
    -----  Wireless    -----
           link

I use node 0 as an FTP server and node 2 is a basstation and node 3 is
the mobile host. At the time beeing I only have on traffic flow, a FTP
transfer from node 0 to node 3. The wireless link I have made lossy
using the errormodel. I now run the simulation for 60 seconds and then
I examine how many unique packets arrived at the mobile host, then I
change the linklayer used at node 2 to LL/LLSnoop and run the
simulation again. This ought to give me a better unique packet
throughput however the result is excatly the same. What can have
caused this behaviour?

--
/m.v.h. Ingela

//The highway of life is always under construction. //