Re: Limited number of flows for CBQ links?

Kevin Fall wrote:
> > It seems like the flowid's for CBQ links can't be greater than 32. I
[..]

> The 32 limit should only take effect in cases where you are using
> nsv2 in v1 compatibility mode (there is a QueueMonitorCompat class which
> has this limitation).  Were you encountering this problem *not* in
> compat mode?

Actually yes. I found a solution to the problem though, but forgot to
mention in on the mailing list. Changing the '33' in the line
'set classifier [new Classifier/Hash/Fid 33]' in the file
'tcl/lib/ns-lib.tcl' solved the problem for me.

Marc

--
Marc Greis                                     [email protected]