Re: Snoop

Wee Ching Wi wrote:
> Hi Sir,
As a matter of fact it is Miss!

> I am also simulating the wireless env with snoop. Have you been able to
> implelement handover in wireless lan if so may i know it can be done.
Ns doesn't support this at the time being. I have not tried to
implement this myself, I think Giao is planning to do such an
implementation. I am doing a evaluation of ns in its current state for
research and educational purposes.
(My instructors are especially interested in wireless simulations.)

> Also I want to multicast to many basestation with LL/snoop capabiltiy inside
> them and they will then relay the pkts in the snoop to the mobile host and
> as the host hnadover to other base station
This should be possible as multicasting is supported by ns. I haven't
been concentrating on multicast simulations very much.
A good place to start may be looking at ns/tcl/ex/mcast.tcl

--
/Ingela

//The highway of life is always under construction. //