Re: Need help in debug

Kannan, Thanks for the mail. I am using gdb only for the purpose. I also
recompiled ns with tcl-debug included. With this in place, I am able single-step
through the TCL scripts..

I guess you are talking about the stuff under the heading 'Mixing Tcl and C
debugging'. I am having little difficulty in understanding this script.
I am very first-time user of ns as well as TCL scripts.. Some explanation
regarding what each step is doing may be helpful to a beginner like me.
I started ns in debug mode with gdb. And passed the my test script along
with the required options. Then I am confused how to the breakpoint on
'AddressClassfier' as mentioned in the script..

Bye
T.Srinivasa Rao