Re: unpacking ns files

> Hi,
> I downloaded the ns version2 piece by piece. I tried to unpack the files
> using WinZip or Pkzip, but they can't read the files. How can I unzip
> them?
> Thank you very much.

Hi,

	most of the pieces are gzipped (using gzip) and tarred... you can
either get the gzip and tar execs for win95 over the net (not sure
what's the site to get them but I know they exist)...
or if you want to run ns on your win95 you can try the compiled version
(binaries) that I have under:
ftp://catarina.usc.edu/ahelmy/ns-2.zip

I think winzip should work with this, but it does not have the sources.

Regards,
-Ahmed