(no subject)

Hi all,

I'm a new user of ns and I intend to use ns to simulate a network with
multicast traffic and unicast traffic simultaneously. The network should
be composed by some nodes with multicast capability and other nodes
without. Moreover, some nodes are mobile. Say, its link through which it
attach to the network may be changed over time. My questions are :

   Does ns support this kind of simulation ? If it is, how to creat the
nodes with different capabilities ?

Will anybody please to give me a reply ?
Thanks.

Wei Peng
Computer Science Department,
Changsha Institute of Technology,