Re: (no subject)

On Sat, 20 Jun 1998 23:40:21 CDT, Gang Xu wrote:
>On Sat, 20 Jun 1998, Peng Wei wrote:
>
>> without. Moreover, some nodes are mobile. Say, its link through which it
>> attach to the network may be changed over time. My questions are :
>Hi,
>
>I am a new user too. I am not familiar with most of your questions.
>However, I don't think ns support mobility right now.

It would be good to be careful what is meant by ``mobility''.

Ns supports several MAC layers typical to wireless networking (thanks
to code contributed by the Daeldus group at Berkeley).

Ns supports topology changes, so you can create a node at one place in
the network then connect it elsewhere and recompute routing.

Ns does not (currently) support mobile IP or low-level radio
propagation models.

   -John Heidemann