Re: Red Hat 5.1 build problems solved (was RE: RH5.1 Tcl build proble ms?)

FYI, I've recently built ns for Debian Linux 2.0 (beta).  I made a detailed
list of things that went wrong and what I had to do to fix them, but I seem
to have misplaced it.  In a nutshell, otcl wasn't much of a problem, but I
had to use the current snapshot of tclcl and ns to get things to work.
I'll be bundling an unofficial debian package of otcl 1.0a2 RSN.

-Mike

John Heidemann <[email protected]> on 06/24/98 04:47:25 PM