Re: next NS workshop?

> From: Wesa Riihinen <[email protected]>
> Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 16:52:15 +0200

> 	Greetings from Lapland, Sweden
>
> Does anyone know when the next NS-workshop is to be held? If so, when and where?

We spammed the e2e, the manet, and the tcp-impl lists, and
forgot the core ones :-( Here's the announcements for the
next VINT/ns workshop, August 7th, Washington DC.  Sorry
for the mixup:

We would like to announce the 3rd ns simulator workshop,
to be held at GMU, Arlington campus on August 7th.  We
intend to cover essentially the same material we covered
at the earlier workshops, with updates based on new
functionality added to the simulator.

This workshop is for researchers who would like to use
ns more actively, or extend its functionality.  We will
discuss the primary components of the ns simulator and
various issues in adding new routing or transport
protocols.

For more information, please see the web page at:

	http://www-mash.CS.Berkeley.EDU/ns/workshop3.html

For this event, there will be charge of US$50 (US$25 for
full time students) due by July 31, 1998 to cover meals
and copying charges.

For your convenience, a copy of the registration form is
appended to this message.

Thank you,

	- Kevin Fall ([email protected])
	- Kannan Varadhan ([email protected])