Problem in installing otcl

Hi,

	I am currently trying to install NS all over again from scratch. I have managed to compile, test and install Tcl8.0 and Tk8.0 successfully.I have also compiled otclsh and owish. However, everytime I run the script test.tcl (located in otcl/lib) to test otclsh, it crashes on the "TESTCAPI" test. If I run the test.tcl with the -DTESTCAPI option it then crashes on the "AUTOLOAD" test.

	I am installing ns on redhat5.1 linux and have had a really hard time trying to get proc newLan to work. That is why I decided to start all over. The otcl test problem was a problem back then too.

	Thanks in advance for any tips you might have.

Vivek