Re: Questions on PIM multicast simulations

> Hi,
>
>  I want to use the pim simulation under ns-2 (/tcl/pim/ ) .
>  Maybe somebody have an example that using it ?

There are several examples under tcl/ex/newmcast; namely, pim1.tcl until
pim6.tcl, pim-no-loss.tcl, and pim-loss.tcl.

However, recent changes in the multicast code and the LAN code *may*
prevent some (or all) of these examples from working !! the code and the
examples are not included in the documentation.

Regards,
-Ahmed