modeling http/1.1

Dear ns-users,

I want to use the available httpc.cc and https.cc for http/1.1 modelling.
The models take the inlines in a summing fashion. I would like to divide
them and make them as in the case in real life. That will make the
"advance"  function of TCP work with close connection flag as zero for the
number of files that are inline. But, the thinking time I couldn't manage
to insert in between the inline files. I want to make a THINKING state
inside the INLINES state. Any immediate help or idea I will appreciate..

Thanks in advance.
Deniz GURKAN
e-mail: [email protected]  URL: http://www.ee.bilkent.edu.tr/~deniz/