Re: number of nodes in nam

Javier Gomez-Castellanos wrote:
> Is there any limitation in the number of nodes that can be used in nam?,
> it does not seem to work well for more than 9 nodes.

Javier,

Take a look at chapter 4.1 in the ns nodes and documentation. Usually
you can create 256 nodes. If you do a 'Node expandaddr', you have an
address space of 22 bits for the nodes, which should get you 4194304
nodes if I am not totally mistaken. There are various examples with
more than 100 nodes in the 'tcl/ex/' directory. Perhaps you could
specify which kind of problems you encounter with more than 9 nodes?

Marc

--
Marc Greis                                     [email protected]