the DecapAgent in CtrMcast protocol

Hi, all

I have some questions on the decapagent defined in CtrMcast.cc

(1) Dose the DecapAgent only present in the RP node? or does it present in all the nodes along the RP shared tree?
(2) When a packet is routed from a source to a particular member receiver (either through source tree or RP shared tree), how can it tell that the packet has reached the last hop router and no longer be forwarded donwstream? Can it be determined from the
node's oif list (if the oif_list(node)==null, then we know that it is the last hop router??)

Tks.

shuqian