Re: simplex links

> If I read Haobo's reply to me:
>
>   This is because nam only handles duplex links when it parses the
>   trace file. :( I'll try to add that in the next few days.
>
>   - Haobo
>
> correctly, explicit support for this is needed in nam as well as
> enabling the simplex output in ns.
>
> Haobo, would you mind clarifying the state of play to the list?

NS has no problem building simplex link (I'm not sure if all routing
protocols work correctly with uni-direction connections, though), but it
has problem write nam trace which generate a simplex link in nam. This is
currently the hardest part. Also, nam needs modification in order to
create simplex links.

I don't think a patch to this could make into the next nam release. But as
soon as I get it done, I'll post it on the web and let you know.

- Haobo