Re: multicast simulation on end-to-end behavior

Hi,

I have created two agents derived from Agent/Message. The transmission agent (whose
destination , dst_, is the multicast group) timestamps each packet generated with
the simulation time ($ns now) and sends it. The reception agent (joined to the
group) compares the current time with the timestamped time each time he receives a
packet. For dynamics links, I have added a sequence number to calculate the number
of packets lost.

I hope this helps you,

Guillermo