new nsallinone version

I have downloaded the current nsallinone release 2.1b3 (released
14-July-98) and am having trouble installing it.  The problems I
have encountered so far are:

1) It fails to compile the xgraph program.  In the previous release
this was not a problem (version 2.1b2).  I looked up in the bug
fixes and I might be able to download a different versions of xgraph
but I'm not sure why you would distribute a different one in this
version of nsallinone.

2) After doing the ./install, which works for everything but xgraph,
I tried to run ns against the simulation examples 1 and 2 I created
when running Marc Greis's Tutorial.  While these worked fine with
version 2.1b2 they generate a segfault when run with version 2.1b3.

I also get a segfault when I try to run the simulation
ns-2/tcl/ex/simple-dyn.tcl in the new version but it works fine in
version 2.1b2.

Note: I did run the ./validate and it said it everything was ok.

I am running on a Solaris system OS version 5.5.1.

Thanks, Hugh