Re: How to increase max nodes?

On Thu, 16 Jul 1998, Johan Soderberg wrote:

> Greeting from Lapland, Sweden
>
> We have some problems when we are trying to make larger simulations.
> We get a bus error when we are using more than 300 nodes and 200 duplex
links. Our simulations are done on a Ultra Sparc 5 with about 64 Mb
memory. Is it a parameter that needs to be increased or is it a memory
problem?

If you are using the regular Simulator (not SessionSim), it is very
likely that you need more memory space.  Have you tried running on a
machine with more memory?

If larger machine isn't available, you might consider moving to
SessionSim. However, there're some restrictions on using SessionSim..

-Polly