re: new nsallinone version

I'm still having trouble with version 2.1b3 and the allinone
installation.  I  get a segfault when I try to run simulations on
the tutorial examples or the file tcl/ex/simple-dyn.tcl.

The segfault goes away if I comment out the line:

	$ns namtrace-all $nf

The steps I have taken are:

1) Reinstalled the allinone version.  (This cleared up the problem
of xgraph not compiling.)

2) I checked that my LD_LIBRARY_PATH was correct (it was).

3) Just in case I did the cd octl; make.  This worked ok but did not
clear up the problem.

Thoughts?

Also, is there any documentation on the changes talked about in Ya
Xu's message regarding version v2.1b3.

Thanks, Hugh