Re: bug in tcp.cc?

It shouldn't fail if you explicitly set it to 0, but it could fail if
you set it to an expression that evaluates to 0 (e.g. 1/3*3-1).  But
it doesn't do much harm, does it?  If overhead_ is a very small
positive number, the delsnd_timer_ will be rescheduled by an even
smaller value (half of it, on average).  Besides, how are you
suggesting to fix it?  If we use something like (overhead < EPSILON),
what EPSILON should we pick?

  Yuri.