Re: routing protocols in ns

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.

We have found out how to do this now. The nextHop_ variable indeed contains
the next hop for a particual node. However it is not used to lookup the
nexthop when a packet
is received by a node. This is done by the address classifier of the node,
which maps the destination adress of a packet to a certain object that is
next to receive the packet.

To answer Gang Xu's question,
No, we don't have mobility in ns. However we are working on a simple
mobility model that we are
going to use when testing some of the manet routing protocols. We are
interested of getting in touch
with anyone that has done any similar work. :-)

--> Nicklas & Tony <--