OTcl 1.0a2 typo fix

Building OTcl 1.0a2 with Tcl 7.6 here to replace 0.96; given the
errors I'm getting compiling the current nam snapshot, I'll try
anything...

line 463 of otcl.c (in amongst compiler directives setting different
error info for Tcl 7.x/8 - not tested with 7.x?):

  Tcl_AddErrorInfo(int, msg);

should in all probability be the more sensible:

  Tcl_AddErrorInfo(in, msg);

However, later errors concerned with Tcl_Namespace and
Tcl_NamespaceDeleteProc (lines 2040 and 2130 of otcl.c) appear to
explicitly require Tcl 8.0; they're not dummied in the
version-specific stuff up top of otcl.c.

Am I correct in thinking that OTcl 1.0a2 requires Tcl/Tk 8.0 as is?

thanks,

L.

<http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Personal/L.Wood/>PGP<[email protected]>