Re: bug in ll.cc ?

> In file ns-2/ll.cc : in procedure LL:sendto(...)
> Is the line
>       s.schedule(h, &intr_, txtime(p) - delay_)
> correct?
>
> Should the intr be scheduled at txtime(p), rather
> than txtime(p) - delay_ ?
> (in fact, txtime(p)-delay_  ends up being negative).

	Dear Nitin

We cannot say for sure, but it seems that you are correct, it should not be txtime(p)-delay_, but only txtime(p) since what one wants is to lock the lower layer queue until the packet has been transmitted. There is a similar call in delay.cc (LinkDelay::recv) that does just that.

- johan & wesa