Wireless TCP

Hi:

I am relatively new to ns. I have the following queries:

1. I am trying to implement Indirect TCP (I-TCP) which involves  splitting
   the TCP connection between a mobile host and the fixed host into a
   wired TCP connection and wireless TCP connection at the base station.
   Has anybody implemented this?  Do I need to program in tcl or cc for the
   same.

2. How do I do the following:

   Say, there is a TCP connection between Source S and Sink K. I want to
   be able to stop the TCP session between S and K midway (say after sending
   N number of packets) and  restart the TCP session betwen S and another
   sink stariting with the N+1 packet.

   Are there any readily available Tcl functions to stop and restart TCP
   connections?

3. How do I use ELN (Explicit Loss Notification) as mentioned in the
   History of Changes page supposedly incorporated in the latest release
   of ns? I have not seen any information on this anywere. Can anybody
   point me to the correct place for documentation or refer me to any
   examples on this.

4. What are the new additions to the snoop module in the latest release
   of ns as compared to the earlier release?

Thanks.

Gopal