Re: snoop

> Hello Wesa,
>
> 1. Where can I find the description of the snoop protocol?
> (not the code itself)

I think that Hari Balakrishnan's paper "Improving Reliable Transport and Handoff Performance in Cellular Wireless Networks" gives quite a good view on how Snoop works. Sorry I cannot supply the url, but it shouldn't be very hard to find.

> 2. For he moment you are not doing any fragm/reassembly,
> even in the new version of ns, there is not such thing, right?
>
> thanks a lot.
> Athina.

As a matter of fact, we do fragm/reassembly in NS, but we had to hack it ourselves (it is not pretty...:-)

- wesa & johan