Re: Mobile nodes.

Kieran Power wrote:
> Greetings ns users,
> Does ns support the simulation of host/node movement ?
> I've checked the documentation, web site and mail archives, but can not
> find anything in relation to this. Based on this, is it fair to assume
> that ns only supports fixed hosts/nodes ?

ns has no support for handoffs at the time beeing. The errormodel can
be used to give a link wireless properties and you can study a mobile
host within one cell. This is usefull for instance for the Berkeley
Snoop. To my knowledge the ns-developers are not planning to do any
mobile extensions, but I know Giao Thanh Nguyen
<[email protected]> is planning to.

--
/m.v.h. Ingela

//The highway of life is always under construction. //