Re: Help with LAN

I'd be very interested to know how Vivek (or anyone else) finally resolved
this - I have a similar problem - "init-vars" cannot be dispatched on a
LanLink (checked "init-instvar" also). Of course, it doesn't matter
whether you use make-lan or newLan. I'm working with an ns snapshot from
about a month before the 2.1b3 release on a Solaris 2.5.1 system.

Thanx,
Chetan.