RSVP for ns

Hi,

I have completed version 0.5 of the version of RSVP for ns that I am
working on. Current main features include: Controlled Load bandwidth
guarantees based on WFQ/WF2Q scheduling, FF reservation style (no SE
and WF yet) and a simple API with configurable upcalls for events.

You can check out the documentation from the web page at:
http://titan.cs.uni-bonn.de/~greis/rsvpns/

This web page also explains how you can get the source code from me.
It's a bit complicated, but that's the only way how I could be able to
release the source code at such an early stage, because it is a part of
my thesis which is not completed yet, but there seemed to be some
demand of an RSVP version for ns.

Marc

--
Marc Greis                                           [email protected]