Re: dynamically deleting objetcs

On Sat, 01 Aug 1998 08:18:46 PDT, Nabil Bitar wrote:
>I am having a problem deleting objects.
>The patch that was posted a couple of
>days ago regarding an otcl problem in deleting objects did not solve the
>problem.

Since the symptoms of your problem exactly match the symptoms fixed by
the patch posted last week I stronly encourage you to check and make
sure that the patch actually got into the code you're running.
Maybe you had multiple copies of the tclcl library and linked against
the old one instead of the one with the fix applied?

   -John Heidemann