Can someone help me

Hi,

During simulation, I am interested in mesuring
traffic concentration on each node of the network
(which means, the number of packets waiting for
delivery to other nodes -neighbours, etc...-: those packets
remain on the queue of those nodes for a while)

My question is: Is it possible to mesure traffic
concentration during the simulation, using ns?
Is this kind of measure included in the trace
generated by ns, or do I have to add something more
in the code?

If it is possible, how can I do that? (A short example
would be very helpful)

Thanks,

Dafir Kettani,
PhD Student