Re: Wireless Channel error model

Javier,

I guess I didn't make my point very clear. Even though errors are inserted
on both up-link and down-link, they are inserted independantly of each
other. As the code from ns-lan.tcl you quoted below says, there are two
instances of ErrorModel/.. is installed one for uplink other for downlink.

For example, if we use,
	set e1 [new ErrorModel/MultiState/TwoStateMarkov $rate  $trans $unit]
	set e2 [new ErrorModel/MultiState/TwoStateMarkov $rate $trans $unit]

and let the two states be 'good' and 'fade', then, when $e1 is in 'good'
state, it is possible that $e2 may be in 'fade' state.

The problem is we cannot install $e1 on both links.

Isn't it correct?

Karu.