Re: ques on mcast replicator

The names in the active_ array is what u want. These are normally "Agent"s
(for local receivers) and "networkinterface"s, though there could be other
objects instead of networkinterfaces like "ErrorModule"s (in case you've
inserted one on the link), "Agent/CtrMcast/Encap"s (for the CtrMcast
routing protocol) etc.

-Chetan