Re: LAN usage with ns

	From: Vincent Magret <[email protected]>
	Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 08:59:01 -0500 (CDT)

	Hi,

	I have several questions on use of LAN simulation.
	First can we combine LANs and point to point links?

Yes.

	Can we apply routing protocols such as Session and DV?

Because these also create a mesh of duplex-links,
it should be possible to run Session and DV on
such topologies.  However, this is hand waving on
my part that requires experimentation on yours :-).

Kannan