ns installation problems..

hi ns users...

i hv following problems in ns installation..

1. for ns-allinone2.1b3, installation is successfull but when i try to
run any script, nam is not able to read the out.nam
file..i found  replies in archives that nam 1.6 is a solution by
downloading from daily snapshots..i did it but when i do
"make" under nam-1-current directory, it fails with error " target nam
not found"..any solution for this..??/..my OS
is solrais 2.5 and above...how i can get nam version 6...??.(as
snapshots gives version 5)..and how i can rebuild it..??

2. for ns-allinone2.1b2, i downloaded from link in Marc's tutorial..when
i run install..it runs successfully for tcl8, tk8 and otcl..but for
tclcl..it exits with error.."failed to make".....it haapened for both
solaris and linux machines..

3. for ns2.1b3 in pieces...i dowloaded all pieces and run configure and
make for each component..when i finished...i
could not find "nam" under nam directory..????...

it will be great if any ns user can help me out in correct installation
of ns(any version)...i am really in trouble...

thanx..

Hamid