Alternative High-speed Internet Access Solutions via Satellite

To: The Technology Professional

From: Technology Guardian, Inc.                   http://www.techguardian.com

Subject: Alternative High-speed Internet Access Solutions via Satellite

Dear Technology Solutions Professional:

As one of the top Value Added Resellers (VAR) in your area, I am sure that you know that the opportunities for providing technology solutions to America's businesses and organizations are limitless. The question is not whether the demand for technology solutions will continue, but whether the successful VAR will continue to provide cutting-edge solutions in an industry that becomes more competitive with the passage of each day.

By leveraging Satellite Data Transmission Technologies, Technology Guardian, Inc. (TGI) of Orange County, California, has developed the high-speed Internet access network solution.  The basis of our business model is the assumption that demand for high speed Internet access will grow exponentially.  It is indisputable that information management and flow is the life's blood of any going concern in today's business environment, whether for business, government or educational applications.

The flagship of our product line is the Galactic Satellite Internet (GSI) server, which is designed to be an integral component of any leading edge VAR's repertoire of products and services.  What client would not want high speed Internet access when it is properly presented by a knowledgeable VAR in the context of a larger technology solutions package?

The GSI system can supply up to 500 Kbps downloads for up to 250 concurrent users on a LAN by setting up an Internet proxy/gateway.  The GSI system acts as a firewall and relieves the primary server of Internet duties, thus increasing the efficiency of the LAN.  In short, the GSI system is cheaper, faster, and superior to all other means of Internet access.

I am confident that our GSI systems will enhance your company's product line, profit potential, and reputation as a technology leader in your area.   I invite you to contact me directly if I can answer any questions or schedule a demonstration at our location.

Sincerely,

Dennis Fisher
VP / Channel Administrator
888.895.0007