Lans in nam

Hi!

I read some mails on the list that made me wounder if you have to do
something special to make lan traffic appearer in the nam trace
file. Because in my simulation with the a smal lan and a one other node
connected with a point-to-point link to one of the nodes on the lan, only
traffic on the point-to-point link appeares in the nam simulation. In
the ns trace file however other traffic is present.

--
/m.v.h. Ingela

//The highway of life is always under construction. //