Re: Lans in nam (fwd)

Hi Ya,
	Do you know what are the modifications needed in order
to see lan traffic? I am using ns2.1b2, and I  already made several
changes to it. So, I'd not like to install a new ns version.
I'd rather make these modifications by myself, or only substitute
the necessary code part, if it is possible.

	Thanks,

		Flavio.

Ingela,

You can see lan traffic now. But you have to download both ns-snapshot and
nam-snapshot.

thanks

Ya

On Fri, 21 Aug 1998, Ingela Anderton wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I read some mails on the list that made me wounder if you have to do
> something special to make lan traffic appearer in the nam trace
> file. Because in my simulation with the a smal lan and a one other node
> connected with a point-to-point link to one of the nodes on the lan, only
> traffic on the point-to-point link appeares in the nam simulation. In
> the ns trace file however other traffic is present.
>
> --
> /m.v.h. Ingela
>
> //The highway of life is always under construction. //

----- End of forwarded message from Ya Xu -----

Flavio Paiva Junqueira - Graduate Student, COPPE/UFRJ/PEE
Research area: Active and Programmable Networks
E-mail:[email protected]     http://www.gta.ufrj.br/~flavio