Re: Problem running nam-example.tcl

Dear Ahmed,

Thank you for your immediate attention.

the string which you suggested is already there

I downloaded the all-in-one package on Friday (aug 21,98)
and decomped into ns-allinone-2.1b3.tar

I believe the ns is ver 2.1b3 based on the info in VERSION file
this nam-example.tcl  I exec is in ns-2/tcl/ex
the nam version is 1.0a4

the nam-example.tcl script contain a comment string starting with #Header
nam-example.tcl, v 1.6

junnaini