DelayLink Object

Hi,
	I found out that DelayLinkObject determine the amount of time required for apacket to traverse a link, which is size/bw + delay, such that, size = packet size, bw = link bandwidth in bps and delay = link propagation delay in second.

	The problem is if the Ethernet link is used, therefore the propagation delay is approximately 1ms, and when I calculated the DelayLinkObject equation, the amount of time that I've got is really small, that is 472*10^-8 ms...... Is it reasonable?

harlisya