Re: trouble with bind

Actually, this problem has crept up in the past in different forms.
The documentation gives a rather convoluted explanation of this process.
It is one you have heard me ranting about as well.
Nitin has given the clearest, most lucid description of this
phenomenon to date.

kannan

--
[email protected]